MC4 Wire Connector for Solar Panels (Set of 5 Pairs)
MC4 connectors are used to connect multiple solar panels or groups of solar panels together in a solar field and are typically used in parallel applications. The metal pin is made from high-quality machined copper and a sealed tip that can ensure excellent electrical contact.
Insulation material to prevent electric shock
IP 67 rated protection degree makes it waterproof.
- Copper with Tin Plated Contact Material
- Made of Anti-Flame Material.
- Waterproof Connection.
- 25-30 Years Estimated Life.
- Rated current: 50A
- Rated voltage: 1500V DC (IEC) 800V DC (UL)
- Ambient temperature range -40°C-+90°C(IEC)
- Degree of protection: IP67 mated | IP2X unmated
- The contact resistance of plug connectors: 0.5m Ω
- Contact Material: Copper, tin-plated
- Looking system plug connectors: Snap-in (nur/only MC4)
- Flame class: UL94-HB/UL94-V0
- Cable Size: 2.5mm², 4mm², 6mm²